The Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange N.V. is a young niche securities exchange established in Curacao. In preparation of additional anticipated business, we are looking for immediate hiring of a person to coordinate listings originating from the People’s Republic of China.
The position may initially be “project” based but is expected to develop into a full time position by the latest at the end of the first quarter of 2018. Requirements for a candidate to be considered include but are not limited to the following:
- Candidate shall be a positive person interested and motivated to work in an environment that requires pro-activeness and very good communication skills;
- Candidate is organized and efficient, result oriented, flexible in task execution, a real team player;
- Candidate shall have completed a Bachelors or comparable degree at university or college level in Accounting, Audit, (Business Administration), or Legal Studies;
- Candidate shall be proficient in the English and Chinese languages both oral and in writing;
- Candidate shall have good working skills with Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel and Power Point;
- Candidate shall be available for a flexible working schedule.
The task to be performed will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first respondent to (third) parties from China inquiring general information about our exchange and sending such persons the relevant initial information; this may include the correct listing documents and fee schedules etc.; this task will be fulfilled in close cooperation with the DCSX (internal) Legal Counsel;
- Be the first reviewer of documents received from a Listing Advisor from China, and assure that the documents that are required for a listing (review) have been correctly submitted;
- Analyze Know Your Client documents for Chinese listings;
- Translate and/or coordinate with an official translator Know Your Client and/or other documents from Chinese to English;
- Search for listing opportunities in the Chinese Market;
- Assist with marketing process and projects (material / ideas) for the Chinese market;
- Assist in the creation of website or social media info in close cooperation and under approval process of Managing Director /CEO.