|Company:||Amergeris Global Listing And Exchange Services N.V.|
|P.O Box 4917, Curaςao|
|Contact person:||Frank Lammers|
Amergeris Global Listing And Exchange Services N.V. (Amergeris) is a licensed company in Curaçao acting as a prime listing agent and broker of the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange (DCSX).
Our core business is to coordinate and manage the pre and post-listing process of securities on the DCSX. We play a defining role for both issuers and investors as we ensure that the securities to be listed will fulfill the exchange’s requirements and its obligations to inform the public of market relevant data.
Amergeris as a LAD is responsible for advising and guiding a company on its responsibilities in relation to its admission to the DCSX as well as its continuing obligations once on the market. To help fulfill this role, the LAD will:
- Undertake extensive due diligence to ensure that a company is suitable for the DCSX;
- Provide guidance throughout the flotation process;
- Prepare the company for being on a public market;
- Help prepare the DCSX admission documentation;
- Confirm appropriateness of the company to the exchange;
- Act as the primary regulator throughout a company’s time on the DCSX.